8.25.2012

Saturday Yummm...Billy's Amazing Pizzas...




Billy's amazingly good taco pizza

One of the things we've missed most during the time we've been without an oven is Billy's amazing pizza creations.  Today we had two of our favorites...taco pizza and chicken/bacon alfredo pizza.  Yummmm.  We're split about equally as far as who prefers what.  The taco pizza is definitely my fave.  Everyone's runner-up favorite is his meatball pizza.  We'll have one of those soon. :)

So thankful for a husband who loves to cook and who cooks well!  I'm always glad to share the kitchen with him. :)  And thankful every day for our kitchen surprises


Forgot to get a picture of the Alfredo pizza before we cut it...this is what was left. :)


Thanks so much for visiting Ponderings of an Elect Exile!  Please take a moment to "like" Elect Exile on Facebook and/or follow me on Twitter. And I'd love to hear from you via the comment section or the email option on my profile page!  




No comments: